With over 3 million job opportunities from around the world available at any given time, SEEK’s extensive job listings can help you find and apply for jobs in Auckland.
Working In New Zealand
Having sourced highly skilled international talent for New Zealand employers for over 20 years, Working In New Zealand can help you successfully make the move to work and live in Aotearoa.
Local government jobs
Browse current vacancies at the careers portal of Auckland Council, Auckland’s local government. You can also register for personalised email alerts for jobs that you may be suited to.
Building relationships and making connections are important when you’re working in Auckland. A good way to start is by joining industry associations and going to local networking events.
- New Zealand Now – provides general information about finding work in New Zealand, including tips on CVs and job interviews
- Workhere – connects global top talent to Auckland and New Zealand-based companies with in-demand jobs
- Careers New Zealand Regional Job Matcher – match your skills and interests to jobs in Auckland
- New Kiwis – gives free guidance on how to find work in your industry
- Working in New Zealand – to help you search for jobs and employers
- If you’re an overseas student wanting to work in Auckland, visit the Immigration New Zealand website for more information.