Upskill your people to communicate assertively at work.
How does the course work?
Future Ready: Assertiveness and Confidence is part of a four-year, MBIE-funded programme to help upskill Auckland’s Pacific workers so people have the skills and knowledge to adapt to the future of work. The course is:
- A short (16 hours) in-work training course, delivered over 8 weeks (2 hours per week or tailored to suit your workplace)
- Delivered on-site or online, by expert education providers
- No cost - fully government funded
- Externally accredited - employees gain a digital badge
What will your people learn?
- The four types of communication styles
- Understand their personal communication style
- Tips on how to manage difficult conversations
- Tips on how to be assertive in different workplace contexts
- How to formulate SMART goals for improving communication skills