This short, in-work course supports your Pacific people to set financial goals and prepare for retirement.
How does the course work?
Future Ready: Preparing for Retirement is part of a four-year, MBIE-funded programme to help upskill Auckland’s Pacific workers so people have the skills and knowledge to adapt to the future of work. The course is:
- A short (16 hours) in-work training course, delivered over 8 weeks (2 hours per week or tailored to suit your workplace)
- Delivered on-site or online, by expert education providers
- No cost - fully government funded
- Externally accredited - employees gain a digital badge
What will your people learn?
- How to understand and manage KiwiSaver and superannuation funds
- How to compare KiwiSaver providers and products to suit their needs
- How to identify their personal financial risk-taking profile
- How to formulate a personal retirement goal using the SMART goals format