Enable your team to be sustainability leaders.
How does the course work?
Future Ready: Kaitiakitanga - Sustainability Practice is part of a four-year, MBIE-funded programme to help upskill Auckland’s Pacific workers so people have the skills and knowledge to adapt to the future of work. The course is:
- A short (16 hours) in-work training course, delivered over 8 weeks (2 hours per week or tailored to suit your workplace)
- Delivered on-site or online, by expert education providers
- No cost - fully government funded
- Externally accredited - employees gain a digital badge
What will your people learn?
- Identify opportunities for more sustainable practice both personally and within your workplace
- How to identify your employer’s values around sustainability and Kaitiakitanga
- How to reflect on concepts of resource and waste and create a definition of sustainability
- How to apply the LEAN thinking ‘8 Wastes’ model to the workplace