This short, in-work course supports your Pacific people to reflect on and improve their personal wellbeing.
How does the course work?
Future Ready: Wellbeing is part of a four-year, MBIE-funded programme to help upskill Auckland’s Pacific workers so people have the skills and knowledge to adapt to the future of work. The course is:
- A short (16 hours) in-work training course, delivered over 8 weeks (2 hours per week or tailored to suit your workplace)
- Delivered on-site or online, by expert education providers
- No cost - fully government funded
- Externally accredited - employees gain a digital badge
What will your people learn?
- How to use a Pacific wellbeing model to understand wellbeing
- How to reflect on areas of life that impact wellbeing
- How to apply a growth mindset to self and family
- Emotional regulation strategies
- The role of nutrition and movement in wellbeing
- ‘The Five Ways to Wellbeing’ model
- How to set and achieve wellbeing goals
- Tools and services at work and in the community to increase wellbeing