Supreme winners of the New Zealand Tourism Awards for 2017.
You will see it all in the ultimate week-long North Island holiday; volcanoes, golden beaches, bubbling mud pools and rich forests whilst learning about our proud Maori culture.
Top 5 highlights:
• Dig your own hot pool at Hot Water Beach, Coromandel
• Witness a “haka” and taste a "hāngi”, Rotorua
• Explore bubbling mud pools and sprouting geysers at Wai-o-tapu, Rotorua
• Explore New Zealand’s capital, Wellington
Most popular add-ons:
• Sea Kayaking, Coromandel
• Caving, Waitomo
• The Zorb or OGO, Rotorua
• Sledging or Rafting, Rotorua
• Tongariro Crossing, Taupo
Accommodation 4-6 share in Hostels, Lodges and Motels. Upgrade to a Private Room from $499.