Auckland Art Fair, New Zealand's premier showcase for contemporary art, will return in 2019 with more than 45 leading contemporary art galleries from all over the Pacific Rim. The event will take place from 2-5 May at The Cloud, Queen's Wharf on Auckland's Waterfront.
A full list of exhibiting galleries and artists will be available early 2019.
Tickets will go on sale early March 2019.
- Terry Stringer, Auckland Art Fair 2019
- The Vivian Gallery booth, Auckland Art Fair 2019
- Whitespace Contemporary gallery booth, Auckland Art Fair 2019
- Misa Shin Gallery booth, Auckland Art Fair 2019
- Neon Parc Gallery’s booth, Auckland Art Fair 2018
- Hopkinson Mossman’s Gallery booth, Auckland Art Fair 2018
- Parlour Projects Gallery booth, Auckland Art Fair 2019
Auckland Art Fair
Free live gypsy jazz quartet in an intimate cocktail setting.
Caretaker is a seated classic cocktail bar with a focus on fresh fruit, fine spirits and cocktails tailored to your tastes. Caretaker accommodates for groups of 6 or less only.
A collective of musicians who are part of different bands like the Miltones, Aradhna, Latinaotearoa and the Mighty Herbsman.
Dans le Noir? is a unique sensory, social and human experience in pitch darkness - We are open every Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 6:30pm.
Oh yeah. Lay back. Ease into your beverage (probably on special) and be prepared for the greatest gift of love... open mic comedy.