A fun-packed water adventure awaits you today. Shoot down the giant water slides, take a dip in the outdoor hot pool or chill out on the grass. You can also take a break from the outdoor fun and head inside to soak in the warm spa baths.
Bring togs, towel and hat. Bus returns at 4:30 pm
This is an Adventure Seekers activity for children aged 5 -14 years old.
Please wear or bring the recommended clothing and footwear. This is an offsite activity so please arrive before 9 am as activities are scheduled to depart at 9 am.
This is a club house activity, available from Parnell Trust’s school holiday programmes at Parnell District School and Epsom Normal Primary School.
Note for busy parents - remember you can drop your children off with us from as early as 7:30 am and pick them up as late as 6 pm at no extra charge.
About Parnell Trust's School Holiday Programmes:
Parnell Trust’s Programmes for Children team are back with more awesome activities and adventures for your kids these holidays!
Take a look at our full Spring Fun programme, with activities at Parnell and Epsom, then enrol online. Choose whatever works best for you and your kids from onsite fun, offsite adventures, On the Move action, and Special Projects for Computer Game Design workshops, Lego EV3 & Mindstorms, and Minecraft Gaming!
Fill your child's school holidays with fun, action-packed days!
Kids are going to love all the cool activities and adventures Parnell Trust has lined up. For the September-October Holidays, we have up to four activity options to choose from every day.
Parnell Trust's full-on range of school holiday activities runs from Epsom and Parnell schools September 26th to October 7th with:
Club House: on-site fun at Parnell and Epsom Schools (5-14 year olds):
Let’s Get Crafty, Nailed It!, Tramp Champs, Snack Attack, Print ’n Stamp, Nature Crafts, Young Chefs, Old MacDonald had a Farm, Ceramic Treasures and Funky Friday
Adventure Seekers: exhilarating adventures out and about Auckland (5-14 year olds):
Tip Top, Teddy Garden, Sausage Sizzle Beach Party, Inflatable world, Block Buster Bonanza, Parakau Pools, Go Team!, Extreme Edge, Day Out In Devonport and Ice Skating
On the Move: High energy activities, mainly offsite (age restrictions apply)
Snag Golf (8 years and up), Rocket Ropes (8 years and up) and Archery Adventures (10 years and up)
Special Projects: Exciting technical, computer workshops and challenges (ages 9 and up)
Minecraft Game Days 1 & 2, Lego EV3 Challenge Arena, Lego Mindstorms: Futuristic City, 2D and 3D Computer Game Design (2 days each).
Why choose Parnell Community Trust’s School Holiday Programme?
- Our longer hours are perfect for working parents - drop children off at the programme location you’ve selected as early as 7:30 am and collect them as late as 6 pm. Our central Auckland locations at Gladstone Road, Parnell and 41 The Drive, Epsom are perfect for locals and commuters alike.
- With our long experience in running excellent school holiday programmes, Parnell Community Trust has everything in place to make joining us as effortless as possible for parents and a lot of fun for your children.
- Water Safety: Parnell Trust has been looking after children for more than 20 years. On all our offsite programme activities we have a minimum of one staff member for every eight children. Whenever we take children anywhere near water - to pools or beaches – we increase our staff numbers so we have one member of staff for every five children. We look after your children very well.
- In all activities, we place children in compatible age groups to ensure they have the best time.
- At all our activities and at all times we ensure there will be staff qualified in First Aid treatment.
- We take the best care of your children – most of our staff are trained primary school teachers and all our programmes meet Department of Child, Youth and Family Services standards.
- As our programmes are accredited by Ministry of Social Development, subsidies are available.
Parakai Pools - Parnell Trust Holiday Programme
Holy Trinity Cathedral presents Olivier Latry, organist at Notre-Dame in Paris and a leading worldwide ambassador for his instrument.
Advances in neuroscience and epigenetics have completely reshaped our understanding of the brain and the impact that early life stressors such as insecure attachments, abuse, neglect and other traumatic events can have on the developing brain's structure and function.
As the field of psychology becomes increasingly integrative and sophisticated in its understanding of human development and transformation, so has the area of anxiety and its related disorders advanced considerably in recent years.