We’re going on a Zoofari to the wildest place in Auckland – the zoo! Take a tour to see the animals of the world as we walk around the zoo’s 17 hectares. Get up close to your favourite creatures and find out about their lives and habitats.
Wear walking shoes and a hat. Trip leaves at 9am.
This is an Adventure Seekers activity for children aged 5 -14 years old. Please wear or bring the recommended clothing and footwear. This is an offsite activity. Please arrive before 9am as most activities are scheduled to depart at 9am.
Note for Busy Parents - remember you can drop your children off with us from as early as 7:30am and pick them up as late as 6pm at no extra charge.
About Parnell Trust's School Holiday Programmes:
Parnell Trust’s Programmes for Children team are back with more awesome activities and adventures for your kids these holidays!
Take a look at our full Summer Fiesta programme, with activities at Parnell and Epsom, then enrol online. Choose whatever works best for you and your kids from onsite fun, offsite adventures, On the Move action, and Special Projects for Computer Game Design workshops, LEGO EV3 & Mindstorms, and Minecraft Gaming!
Why choose Parnell Community Trust’s School Holiday Programme?
- Our longer hours are perfect for working parents - drop children off at the programme location you’ve selected as early as 7:30am and collect them as late as 6pm. Our central Auckland locations at Glanville Terrace and Gladstone Road, Parnell and The Drive, Epsom are perfect for locals and commuters alike.
- With our long experience in running excellent school holiday programmes, Parnell Community Trust has everything in place to make joining us as effortless as possible for parents and a lot of fun for your children.
- Water Safety: Parnell Trust has been looking after children for more than 20 years. On all our offsite programme activities we have a minimum of one staff member for every eight children. Whenever we take children anywhere near water - to pools or beaches - we increase our staff numbers so we have one member of staff for every five children. We look after your children very well.
- In all activities, we place children in compatible age groups to ensure they have the best time.
- At all our activities and at all times we ensure there are staff qualified in First Aid treatment.
- We take the best care of your children - most of our staff are trained primary school teachers and all our programmes meet Department of Child, Youth and Family Services standards.
- As our programmes are accredited by Ministry of Social Development, subsidies are available.
Zoofari - Parnell Trust Holiday Programme
As the field of psychology becomes increasingly integrative and sophisticated in its understanding of human development and transformation, so has the area of anxiety and its related disorders advanced considerably in recent years.
English organist Peter Wright (Southwark Cathedral, UK) presents a wide-ranging recital of solo organ works, showcasing the pipe organ in a diversity of moods, periods, styles and colours.
EFTPOS/Credit Card available at door.
It's a long weekend and 46 & York is treating you to an afternoon with a bonafide Auckland House Legend - Roger Perry was there in the beginning, and he's still there now - after recently smashing the hell out of a headline set at the DJ Stage at Splore, he's your chance to spe
Come and enjoy the magic of longest night of the year at the La Cigale Winter Solstice Night Market on June 21st.