Crystal Visions Holistic Market.
Nurturing Body, Mind & Spirit.
Auckland's Weekly Wellbeing Event.
Saturday: Milford – Pakuranga – Te Atatu South - Freemans Bay
Sunday: First Sunday of each Month - Milford
Second Sunday of Month - Orewa
Free Parking in Hall Carpark which can be access in Pratt Sat.
Free unlimited Parking in Hepburn St & Surrounding Road
No eftpos (Only some stalls provide this)
We focus on having quality people at affordable prices. Creating a loving and friendly space for people to come and relax, enjoy or treat yourself to something special.
Booked 30th March:
– Crystals, Incense, Jewellery, Gifts by Crystal Visions NZ
– Sterling Silver & Gem Jewellery with Joanne
– Clairvoyant Readings with Melody
– Clairvoyant Readings with Heather
– Tarot/Numerology Readings with Janice
– Clairvoyant/Mediumship Readings with Betty
– Spiritual energy healing with Charlie
– Clairvoyant Readings with Rael
– Magnetic/Spiritual Healing with Sonia
– Aura Camera Pictures & Print Outs with Bruce
– Reiki Healing, Sun Catchers, Bracelets with Wendy
– Ear Candling & Take Home Ear Candle Packs with Bev
– Hand Massage & Norwex Products with Rae
– Chai Tea, Coffee, Muffins & More with Anna & Devender
- Hands of Light (Barbara Ann Brennan) Method of Healing with Amy
– Hair Follicle Testing, Hb Herbal Products, Theta Healing with Lorraine
– Unique Hand Designed Wooden Acrylic & Crystal Bread Boards with Noor
– Energy Balancing. Indian Head Massage, Aromatherapy Sprays, Masage Blends with Glenys
– Bioptron Light Healing Sessions, Itovi Scanner Readings, Doterra Oils with Mirijana
– Bioenergetics Wellness Scans, Access Consciousness Bars, PEMF therapy with Melissa
Free talks & demostrations.
11am Energy Healing with Lorraine
1.00pm Psychic Development with Charlie
– Sat 30th Mar 10am – 3pm – Freemans Bay Community Hall
– Sat 6th Apr 10am – 4pm – Milford Senior Citizens Club Hall (Two Day Event)
– Sun 7th Apr 10am – 3pm – Milford Senior Citizens Club Hall (Two Day Event)
– Sat 13th Apr 10am – 3pm – Te Atatu South Community Centre
– Sun 14th Apr 10am – 3pm – Orewa Community Centre
– Sat 20th Apr 10am – 3pm – Pakuranga Community Hall
Crystal Visions Holistic Market
Live Jazz trio playing New Orleans style Cajun jazz for our guests to enjoy with their classic cocktials 8pm-10pm every Wednesday.
Deadshot is a small seated classic cocktail bar catering to small groups of 6 or less.
Deadshot is open 5pm-2am 7 days.
Get ready to groan! Wits have been sharpunned, wea-puns will be wielded, funny bones may well be broken. Will our punticipants pun-ble under the punishing pressure?! Or will there be a ... pun hit wonder?
Beginners Class at 7pm
Improvers Class at 8.15pm
Beginners Class: 7pm~8pm
Improvers Class: 8.15pm~9.15pm
Phoenix Belly Dance Classes:
You are invited to learn the art of Belly Dancing! It's fun, feminine, and is a great way to get fit and make friends. Belly dancing is for all women of any age, size or fitness level and no experience in any dance form is necessary!