Catch the surf bug with this epic 3 Day Kids Surf Camp, run from Omaha Beach our great child-friendly surf location.
Saltwater Eco are passionate about getting kids immersed in and excited about our local marine environments. Having fun and experiencing new activities are by far the most effective tools to sneak in those all-important water safety skills and marine conservation messages!
For kids ages 6 to 13. (under 8’s must be accompanied by an adult)
We’re all about small groups, big experiences and having fun safely. All our kids' surf lessons are run with a conservative ratio of 4 kids to 1 instructor.
- December 28th, 29th, 30th - Wednesday to Friday - 9am-11am
- January 4th, 5th, 6th - Wednesday to Friday- 9am-11am
- January 9th, 10th, 11th - Monday to Wednesday - 2pm-4pm
- January 18th, 19th, 20th - Wednesday to Friday - 2pm-4pm
- January 23rd, 24th, 25th - Monday to Wednesday - 2pm-4pm
*Meet up locations and schedules are confirmed on booking.
All our kid's surf camps include: expert surf tuition, surf and water safety skills, all your child’s surf equipment and heaps of fun beach games along the way!
Want to do surfing and snorkeling? Check out our Snorkel and Saltwater Junky Holiday Programs at the website.