The perfect option for those seeking a more cultured, indulgent activity in Auckland.
Treat your clients to “behind the scenes” tours of magnificent sculpture parks, impressive private collections, gourmet experiences.
- Exclusive guided tours of Auckland including the CBD, Waiheke Island and Matakana regions
- Visit architecturally important private residences featuring world class art collections
- Enjoy gourmet experiences at award winning boutique wineries and eateries
- High end shopping experiences with New Zealand’s cutting edge fashion houses, artisan galleries and studios
- Gain exclusive access to stunning private collections and private after hours tours of significant public galleries
- Experienced, knowledgeable and entertaining guides
- Half day, full day and multi-day group tours available
- Custom tours to suit specific interests and requirements available
Learn, explore & be inspired by New Zealand’s unique, world class creative community.
Our tours are themed around areas of special interest, but every itinerary provides exclusive opportunities to visit leading private & public art collections “behind the scenes”, including private, after hours access to leading venues with exceptional guides.
Gourmet food & wine is incorporated in to every tour, as well as high end fashion experiences delivered in conjunction with our colleagues from Finding Flavour/Fashion.
Our guests end their tour feeling rejuvenated and inspired, knowing they’ve visited some of the most creative and beautiful places in New Zealand.
Enjoy the beauty, culture & indulgent activities of the broader Auckland region.
Our full day tours to Matakana & Waiheke Island provide the perfect opportunity to experience scenic NZ, all within 30-45 mins reach of the CBD.
Visit stunning sculpture parks, featuring NZ’s most acclaimed sculptors, award winning boutique wineries & gourmet food, set in spectacular locations.
A key feature of our tours are our exceptional guides, known for their excellent local knowledge & ability to entertain. Our itineraries are flexible & designed to suit the specific needs of the group.
Half, full day & custom tour options available.
Custom tours are tailor made to suit the specific needs of the group, including early and late start times and special interests (such as visits to a specified venue).
Every detail catered for.
Our tour costs cover everything needed to make the most of the day, including:
- Experienced, knowledgeable guides
- Travel in comfortable, late model vehicles
- Entry fees to all venues
- Donations to charitable arts trusts
- Plated lunches in comfortable, formal seating
- Wine tasting
- Refreshments throughout the tour
- Souvenir gift bag containing locally made product.