Top 5 Highlights:
• Stay for 2 nights in the Rainforests of Punakaiki
• Gaze up at the stars in Lake Tekapo, an International Dark Sky Reserve
• Experience the majestic Franz Josef Glacier
• 2 nights in Queenstown–the “Adventure Capital of the World”
• Stay in NZ’s most beautiful National Park, “Abel Tasman”
Most popular add-ons include: kayaking at Abel Tasman, a Milford Sound trip in Queenstown, knife carving at Punakaiki, the Canyon Swing in Queenstown, caving in Punakaiki and a Heli-Hike at Franz Josef.
Accommodation: 4-6 Share in Hostels, Lodges and Motels.
Upgrade to a Private Room: from $1149.