Join us for a wonderful opportunity to visit Gibbs Farm Sculpture Park, helping to raise funds for Mobility Dogs.
Explore the world class Gibbs Farm - an expansive, open-air sculpture park located in the beautiful Kaipara Harbour, North of Auckland. It is the greatest collection of large-scale, outdoor sculptures in New Zealand, with works by some of the world’s most renowned artists.
Pack a picnic lunch and enjoy wandering around the park admiring the sculptures and exotic animals, including giraffes and zebras!
Tickets are limited.
What to bring
• Comfortable walking shoes – the paved walk is 6-7 km long; however, you can choose to do as much or as little of this as you please. A reasonable level of mobility is required.
• Camera – photos are allowed
• Sunscreen and hat
• Food & water - there is no onsite cafe
• Raincoat – this event will go ahead rain or shine!
• This is a 7km hilly walk, with no set pathway and is not wheelchair friendly.
• No dogs allowed
• There are toilets available on site.
• Please familiarise yourself with the Gibbs Farm Visitor’s Term of Access
• Entry is at 2421 Kaipara Coast Highway
• Visitors also agree to the terms of access as outlined by Gibbs Farm.
• For more info visit www.gibbsfarm.org.nz
• Unfortunately, if you find that you are unable to attend, we cannot refund or resell tickets. We suggest you pass them on to family or friends yourselves.
Please note: Gibbs Farm is a private property, open monthly by prior appointment only to artists, educational institutions, charities and the public. No entry fee is applicable when visiting Gibbs Farm by appointment; the Trustees of Gibbs Farm have generously allowed us to arrange this event as an important fundraiser to support Mobility Dogs.
Mobility Dogs Fundraiser at Gibbs Farm Sculpture Park
Entry to the event is via Barr Road, Makarau, Auckland.
Join us for a rare opportunity to visit Gibbs Farm to help raise funds for your local Helensville Tennis Club.
The Helensville A&P Association is excited to offer a visit to Gibbs Farm as a fundraiser for the 2023 Helensville Show. All money raised through ticket sales will go directly towards the show.
Please note: The March event has been postponed to 30 October. Please see the note at the bottom of the article for more info.
The celebrated Gibbs Farm is an expansive open-air sculpture park in the beautiful Kaipara Harbour, north of Auckland. It is the greatest collection of large-scale outdoor sculptures in the country with works by some of the world's most renowned artists.