Our team of specialists can assist you in developing a full business case by:
- providing market research and statistics tailored to your business and industry
- demonstrating Auckland’s suitability for your business
- matching your business to suitable opportunities and solutions in Auckland.
Our team of specialists can help you tap into Auckland's talent pool by:
- providing a comprehensive market analysis tailored to the level of qualifications and experience you require
- helping you establish partnerships with local HR consultants, support service businesses, universities, tertiary institutes and training organisations.
Our team is connected with major property developers, development agencies, consultants and government agencies. We can:
- help you find a place to do business
- answer questions about pricing, project development and city planning
- help you develop the right property solutions.
After you establish your business in Auckland, we continue working with you to help your business grow by:
- ensuring you are supported by Auckland Council when you wish to expand your business within the city
- enabling access to the right business premises and sites
- enabling access to the right talent pools.
With strong links to the business community, Auckland Council and central government, our team of specialists can put you in touch with the right people through:
- introductions to a range of essential Auckland contacts
- help to access New Zealand government grants, support programmes and investment partners for major projects.