- Ben Mitchell (Tainui, Ngaati Maahanga)
- Miriama McDowell (Ngāti Hine)
- Kura Forrester (Ngāti Porou)
- Te Kohe Tuhaka (Ngāi Tūhoe, Ngāti Porou)
- Miriama Smith (Te Arawa)
- Ngahuia Piripi (Te Rarawa, Ngāpuhi).
- Three kaikōrero are yet to be announced.
Location Te wāhi
Aotea CentrePlan your route
Getting there Te huarahi ki reira
The Aotea Centre is a short walk up Queen Street from Britomart station, and the Civic car park is conveniently located beside the venue if you’re driving.
Local tip He tīwhiri mō te rohe
Check out the sculpture of celebrated Kiwi opera singer Dame Kiri Te Kanawa which sits on Level 3 of the Aotea Centre. It was created by local artist Terry Stringer and unveiled by Dame Kiri Te Kanawa herself when the auditorium was named in her honour in 2019.