Help protect our kauri from kauri dieback disease
Kauri dieback disease is killing kauri trees in the Waitakere Ranges Regional Park. The closure of some tracks and the creation of protection zones helps prevent the spread of this disease, but anyone using the park can play their part to save kauri. Please respect these guidelines when visiting:
- Always make sure your shoes, tyres and equipment are cleaned to remove all visible soil and plant material before and after visiting kauri forest.
- Always use the cleaning stations installed on major tracks.
- Stay on the track and off kauri roots.
- Keep your dog on a leash at all times or leave them at home.
Private personal training sessions at Parrs Park in West Auckland.
Want to improve your health and fitness? Time to get rid of that covid lockdown body.
The Swanson Market is held on the first Sunday of each month (excluding January) and has become an important regular event in Swanson. It’s run by a small group of community volunteers. The Market is a car boot sale (second-hand goods in the main). No food stalls allowed i.e. cooked on-site.
Open Floor Dance with Kerry-ann In Titirangi.
WHAT: Want to dance, need to dance, ready to dance? Come Open Floor Dance with Kerry-Ann. Open Floor gives you: A framework to move your own way, free dancing, oh yes!
The Titirangi Village Market is an integral part of the heart and soul of Titirangi culture. Come along on Sunday and experience what makes it so special.
- Over 130 stalls of arts, crafts, produce and information
- Live music from some of Auckland's best folk musicians