- Monday11:30 AM – 10:30 PM
- Tuesday11:30 AM – 10:30 PM
- Wednesday11:30 AM – 10:30 PM
- Thursday11:30 AM – 10:30 PM
- Friday11:30 AM – 10:30 PM
- Saturday11:30 AM – 10:30 PM
- Sunday11:30 AM – 10:30 PM
More info He pārongo atu anōVisit website
Take the Assam Curry Fish as an example. Curry spices from Indian traders, the Assam paste made from traditional Malay recipe, and the unique method of cooking that came from early Chinese inhabitants, combined together to form a delectable dish of extra-ordinary taste and smell.
Its style is so complex and remarkable; it will not do just by merely labelling it as a Malay/Indian/Chinese delicacy.
Instead, it deserves a whole new category by itself, and that is Malaysian Cuisine